1. Students may participate in initial three classes at no cost (Student Information Form, Release and Waiver of Liability, and Photography and Videos Release must be signed and delivered to Family Kicks TKD prior to participation).
2. Students must register with Family Kicks TKD, to include the Recurring Payment Authorization, after the third free class to continue participating class.
3. Registration fee of $25 per individual or $35 per family is due prior to participating in first class after free-trial period.
4. We do not require you to sign a contract; however, our program operates year-round and as such, it is assumed that all of our students will participate on a continuing basis. Prior to leaving the program, we require a 30-day written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so will result in a charge for the month.
5. Discount Policy: Families registering more than one person in the immediate family will receive a discount on monthly tuition for the second and subsequent participants (not applicable for Little Kicks program).
6. Class Attendance: Students may attend an unlimited number of classes per month. Seminars and testing may require additional fees to participate.
7. Tuition: Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. If tuition is received after the 10th a $10 late fee will apply. If tuition is not paid by the 15th, student(s) cannot participate until tuition is fully paid.
8. Annual Insurance Renewal: An additional $15 per person fee will be charged with the February tuition in order to offset annual insurance costs.
9. Outstanding Balances: Outstanding balances are subject to Attorney Fees and Court Costs.
10. Returned Checks/Declined Payments: There is a $25 charge for returned checks or any other declined payments in addition to a $10 late fee charge (if applicable).
11. Student Drop Policy: Our program operates year-round and as such, it is assumed that all of our students will participate on a continuing basis. A written notice of withdrawal must be submitted to the office 30 days prior to withdrawing from the program. This means that written notice must be given to the office by the first of the month for the last month of attendance, otherwise the following month’s tuition will also be charged. For example, if you turn in your written notice on January 5th, tuition will be charged for February making the last day of February your last day in the program.
12. Prorating: Family Kicks TKD does not prorate fees.
13. Refund Policy: Family Kicks TKD does not refund for any paid programs.
14. Uniforms and Equipment: Students are required to wear Family Kicks Taekwon Do classroom uniforms during class. Events outside of the classroom and certain belt testing may require students to wear an official ITF uniform to adhere to ITF customs. In addition, once students become yellow belts (adult high-white belts with permission from Mr. Holly) they will be required to use sparring gear during sparring classes. Sparring gear must be gear purchased through Family Kicks TKD so that we can ensure equipment meets certain safety standards as set forth by our insurance company. All uniforms and equipment are available through the Family Kicks TKD website.